Mobile Headset

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys

I am trying to find out which headset is compatible with the old Nokia 3410/ 3510 phones.

I bought what I thought would be the correct one (Nokia HS-47), but it says "Accessory Not Supported" when you plug it in.

I am beginning to believe the original accessory was a mono earpiece with in-line mic., using a 3-contact plug, rather than the 4-contact one.

I'm led to the Nokia HDC-5, however, in some pictures, it is shown as having 3 contacts and in others, 4.

Also, the HDC-5 is not advertised as having 3410/ 3510 in its compatibility list. The HS-47 I bought did.

Does anyone know for sure which one is the correct headset for the Nokia 3410/ 3510?

Cheers!

Sponsored Links
Hey securespark, I just looked and have a load of old nokia stuff including various 3/4 pin mono/stereo headsets I can send you if you want?

Hey securespark, I just looked and have a load of old nokia stuff including various 3/4 pin mono/stereo headsets I can send you if you want?

That's a very kind offer, thank you, but I have since sorted the issue. The headphone socket is kaput.(n)

Sponsored Links
No probs securespark. Out of curiosity, what was the purpose of using the old nokia? Was you wanting something simple that can handle a weeks worth of calls on a single charge rather than a day (at best)? Or maybe you missed snake and fm radio.

Have a bit of a soft spot for the "vintage" Nokias, as I started out with them when I first got a mobile. In fact, I got two 3410's in that weird blue/grey/green colour and I remember they were £60 each!

I was just looking some over that somebody I know is selling.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back