Mobile Supply Unit

Sponsored Links
It is possible to make one yourself, but it is probably as cheap just to buy one, and the unit in your link will be neater than a home made equivelent.

morphe said:
There is no trip switch that I can notice

I would have thought that an RCD was the most important thing that a camping / caravan hook up could have. I would have thought that most sites would have an RCD built into their supply, but I would prefer to have one built into the hookup to be sure.

You could make your own lead using:
this
this
this
this
and a couple of these

Also the guy on fleabay can't spell, and I'm not sure I would want to buy from him.

Sponsored Links
Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
I agree with RF, waterproofing everything up to the RCD makes sense as it lets you switch it off and leave it (reasonablly) safe overnight. waterproofing the sockets seems kind of pointless as you will presumablly be using them to supply standard indoor grade equipment anyway.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back