Modena 102 pump wiring harness

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I have a modena 102 boiler in one of my tenants appartements which stopped working. I called the guys from British gas out and they replaced the pump but when it started up the wiring harness conected to the pump burnt out and as it is an old model they have stopped making the parts i need. I was wondering if anybody could give me any help locating a spare part urgently to replace the existing one thanks

Sponsored Links
just remove the damaged part of the wiring loom and then wire direct to the pump, remove the pump link altogether
thats what we do its a common problem on these.

Yes it's a Ferolli and thanks alot quick reply. Are you sure that it is safe to remove the wiring harness and connect straight to the pump? Is it an easy job to do myself do you think or am i best calling someone out to do it?

Sponsored Links
no you dont remove the harness just the damaged bit (repair with 3 crimp connectors and extend the wire if its too short) you need the pcb end!

unscrew the pump electrical connection cover and remove the plug and 1/2" wires from the pump
then wire the remaining part of the harness directly in the pump

Kevins advice is good but I'd like to point out the puddle of shyte you'll be in as a landlord if something goes wrong!! Messing with a gas appliance?????Pyjamas with arrows on for you!!

british gas have agreements with boiler manufacturers when their attempts fail they pay them to fix the problems they cannot any part for modena boilers can be sourced get back on to themafter all you have paid them

british gas have agreements with boiler manufacturers when their attempts fail they pay them to fix the problems they cannot any part for modena boilers can be sourced get back on to themafter all you have paid them

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back