Modern fascists infiltrate UK charity

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-37926407

"A military charity found selling Nazi-themed and anti-Islamic merchandise is being investigated by a watchdog.

The founder of 1st Knight Military Charity was secretly filmed selling T-shirts emblazoned with offensive messages at its Blackpool headquarters by a BBC Scotland investigation team."

They see themselves as supporting ex-servicemen. They seem to be aroused by the flags and uniforms.

and another bunch

neo-nazi-food.jpg

"Neo-Nazis in Glasgow have been donating food on a ‘whites-only’ basis to homeless people in the city."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...gow-whites-only-national-action-a7318331.html

Looks like the Harlow murderers are not alone.

Sponsored Links
I see you've edited out your "free speech bitches" comment.

Would you try to outlaw my right to comment or to disapprove of violent thugs who glorify hatred and murder?

Sponsored Links
Why did you come onto it with your meaningless nonsense?

I see you've edited out your "free speech bitches" comment.

Would you try to outlaw my right to comment or to disapprove of violent thugs who glorify hatred and murder?

Well no

providing it is not selective ;)

John, selling nazi-style imitation goods and memorabilia does not make a person a facist, ironically you telling someone they can't IS facism. You'll never understand this with your limited intellect.

I'll remind you it is also now perfectly legal to print copies of Mein Kampf as the 70year ban has been lifted, as well.

A person is pefectly entitled to own any/all nazi memorabilia they wish. Nobody cares if YOU don't like it, nobody cares about your feelings.

The REAL facist here is you and the BBC. I think the BBC is a facist organisation that uses public funds to spread its biased spiel, yet there it is allowed to function openly as facist an organisation as it is.

Making a program like this to incite hatred against the shop owner KNOWING FULL WELL they will be inundated with hatred and abuse - THAT is facism.

If you don't want to buy from the shop DON'T, for those that do, LEAVE THEM WELL ALONE.

John, selling nazi-style imitation goods and memorabilia does not make a person a facist, ironically you telling someone they can't IS facism.

Oh hawkup, you are silly.

You think that someone selling Nazi and other hateful artifacts under the counter is not giving a clue of their sympathies?

but you think that someone pointing out what they are selling, is a fascist?

you need help.

I always thought Hugo Boss done a blinda on some of those SS uniforms. So smart.
Cat, pidgeons, go4it...

I don't think John's ever been to London and seen the stuff being sold in tourist shops by immigrants. I wonder where their sympathies lay :whistle:

Edit: I see you've just edited another of your posts John.

Sponsored Links
Back