Modern fascists infiltrate UK charity

Sponsored Links
I don't think John's ever been to London and seen the stuff being sold in tourist shops by immigrants. I wonder where their sympathies lay :whistle:

Everybody lives in a world of fantasy apparently.
Bit personal & harsh there Noseall ?

In any event believe it or not ?? many people collect Nazi / German war memorabilia

Afaik there was a rock singer who died this year used to play in a band call hawkw**d & than motor***d who was a collector of such items
showed his collection on the telley in a recent doc.

some people are far to easily offended

Not Transam though :)

His name was Ian and he played Rock & Roll :cry::cry::cry:

Sponsored Links
The swastika was for many centuries, a symbol of good. The original meaning (from Sanskrit) was "Good to be." Wasn't until the Germans (under Adolf Hitler) hijacked it as their symbol, that it became infamous.
Hindus have long used the Sanskrit symbol of peace.

More of an embellishment than a lie.

You're about the dumbest person I've come across online in about 20 years. I'd imagine working for you or being in your company would be absolutely fukcing grim, a fate worse than death.

You're about the dumbest person I've come across online in about 20 years.
You should try the real world. You never know, you even might meet the man of your dreams.(y)

putin-topless-sq.jpg

You should try the real world. You never know, you even might meet the man of your dreams.(y)

putin-topless-sq.jpg

Go and take those ugly brats of yours out mate, give them something to look forward to for once in their miserable lives

[]
Nice tattoo
Well one is - because it's an ancient symbol of good fortune. The other one was adopted by Addi and his cronies. It's all to do with which way the arms (of the swastika) face not the arms of the **** wearing them........ should've stuck with LOVE and HATE on the knuckles(y)

Sponsored Links
Back