Modern fascists infiltrate UK charity

You think that someone selling Nazi and other hateful artifacts under the counter is not giving a clue of their sympathies?
You think that someone who starts regular threads about racist events without further explanation is not giving a clue of their sympathies?

Sponsored Links
Oh hawkup, you are silly.

You think that someone selling Nazi and other hateful artifacts under the counter is not giving a clue of their sympathies?

but you think that someone pointing out what they are selling, is a fascist?

you need help.

It doesn't matter what YOU think, YOU become the facist when you take away someone else's free will. The irony YOU don't see is YOU become what YOU think YOU are standing against but YOU don't have the intelligence to see it. YOU have ZERO self-awareness.

Do you think the shop owner care what you think? No. Do you think the people that have the free will to go in and buy that merchandise care what YOU think? No. You are the archetypal liberal facist ''do as you want so long as I agree with it''.

Ha ha! Hawkup thinks that reading a post on a website has taken away his free will!

YOU become the facist when you take away someone else's free will.

I'd say people like those Harlow thugs who murdered a man for speaking Polish took away more than his free will.

Sponsored Links
No surprise to see where hawkup's sympathies lie.

I think the BBC is a facist organisation that uses public funds to spread its biased spiel.
That is because you live in a fantasy world and you are as thick as bread pudding.(y)

It's no wonder you can't father any children.

No surprise to see where hawkup's sympathies lie.

Don't you get bored of being chewed up and spat out by everybody on here with your thread after thread of stupid hippie leftist shyte?

That is because you live in a fantasy world and you are as thick as bread pudding.(y)

It's no wonder you can't father any children.

Bit personal & harsh there Noseall ?

In any event believe it or not ?? many people collect Nazi / German war memorabilia

Afaik there was a rock singer who died this year used to play in a band call hawkw**d & than motor***d who was a collector of such items
showed his collection on the telley in a recent doc.

some people are far to easily offended

Not Transam though :)

IMG_2546.JPG

Nice tattoo

Sponsored Links
Back