more advice needed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Since replacing the diaphragm on the boiler and fixing the other faults i now seem to have a new problem. The hot water coming from the bathroom sink is fine but the bath hot tap hot water starts out ok but as it gets hotter it slows down to a dribble then stops and is much louder than it used to be. Any ideas?.

Sponsored Links
Now you can see why heating engineers charge what they do. You've tried and failed-I think it's time you called the professionals!

Worcester bosch 240 RSF prob about 10 years old. Is this some kind of airlock?.

Sponsored Links
Right new problem. I rechecked the diaphgram, just incase, and it was the correct way round ( this is just to stop the doubt in my mind). But now the gas chamber refuses to light but the small pilot light does ignite but nothing else..... I swear i never touched anything else!!!!. any ideas?

Well i just turned the hot tap on and its now just fired up properly...... no idea what was wrong but its fired up now. :confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back