More Brits believe Earth is flat than think Brexit is going very well, poll shows

JP_

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The majority of British people would like to rejoin the EU, given how negative the impacts of Brexit have been, with just 2% of voters saying they believe that Brexit is going “very well”.

That means more voters now believe the Earth is flat (3%), or the population is being secretly controlled by the dispersal of ‘chemtrails’ (4%) than believe that the Brexit project is fully going to plan, as Adam Bienkov, Political Editor of Byline Times has pointed out.

Fight fight fight!!! ;)

Sponsored Links
2% of voters believe Brexit is going very well. Eh, WTF? One can forgive old wail readers for stubbornly keeping their gammon chin up in the face of overwhelming garbage, but 2%! Must be retired old duffers in care homes. As O'Leary pointed out, they'll all be gone soon, poor old sods.

Sponsored Links
Good or bad, Brexit has happened, nothing you can do about it.
Moaning on a forum will not bring EU back.
Get over it and think about something else.

Only a fool would say Brexit is going 'very well', it would take an even bigger fool to say being in the EU went 'very well'.

I think it's going 'OK', and the Earth is round.

I'm sure you know that is not true.

Perhaps you hope people will stop embarrassing you by talking about the Brexit omnishambles.

Only a fool would say Brexit is going 'very well', it would take an even bigger fool to say being in the EU went 'very well'.

I think it's going 'OK', and the Earth is round.
interesting that even 1 of its ardent supporters thinks it's only going "ok".

is there any serious belief that the earth is flat ? Any flat earthers not brexiteers?

Can’t say the caper has made any noticeable difference to my life ?

One boiler manu that we used has basically shut up shop in the UK

About it Afai can say ????

Same as that covid caper never made a great difference to my life
In fact it had noticeable advantages imo

Moaning on a forum will not bring EU back.
Get over it and think about something else.
Like the earth is flat?

Brexiteers are now indeed deeply in the denial phase...

You can spot them, as they have fingers in their ears muttering la-la-la...

Well those not too infirm to do so that is. A large proportion of brexiteers just sit there with a glazed look on their faces whilst dreaming of la-la land ;)

Only a fool would say Brexit is going 'very well', it would take an even bigger fool to say being in the EU went 'very well'
and an absolute massive fool who still thinks brexit was a good idea

luckily democracy means it can and will be reversed, whilst angry brexers can sit in the corner foaming as much as they like whilst the rest of us clear up their mess

Sponsored Links
Back