More Brits believe Earth is flat than think Brexit is going very well, poll shows

Sponsored Links
Jeez us brexit

More noticeable damage has been done to the UK by this Ukranian caper and it is likely to escalate ??

More damage will be done to ordinary peoples lives by all this green caper ?

According to all these green fruit cakes it will all be gravy about time they started telling people the truth
Imo

Sponsored Links
I think in about 5 years no one will care if we re-join the EU.

I doubt the nation will have rebuilt trust so soon.

Under Johnson and his followers guidance we have a reputation as stupid, arrogant and untrustworthy.

And thrown away our special privileges.

(See "stupid" above)

Like the earth is flat?

Brexiteers are now indeed deeply in the denial phase...

You can spot them, as they have fingers in their ears muttering la-la-la...

Well those not too infirm to do so that is. A large proportion of brexiteers just sit there with a glazed look on their faces whilst dreaming of la-la land ;)
If you want to believe the earth is flat, I won't stop you.
If you want to believe that UK will rejoin EU, I won't stop you.
Dreaming is all that's left for some.
and an absolute massive fool who still thinks brexit was a good idea

luckily democracy means it can and will be reversed, whilst angry brexers can sit in the corner foaming as much as they like whilst the rest of us clear up their mess
Dream on :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Jeez us brexit

More noticeable damage has been done to the UK by this Ukranian caper and it is likely to escalate ??

More damage will be done to ordinary peoples lives by all this green caper ?

According to all these green fruit cakes it will all be gravy about time they started telling people the truth
Imo
This is what's happening.
In comparison brexit damage is like a chipped nail against multiple organ failure.

Surely you are aware that Wetherspoons is a hotbed of Brexer propaganda?
I am yes. And the owner is a massive Brexit supporter.

I just meant it’s old news now. I can’t understand why people would avoid a decent pint because one person likes the opposite to you. He employs a lot of people.

Each to their own.

But you cared when you voted didn't you?

What's changed?

No i
Did not

I was asked to vote and I did I voted leave

I have stated previously on several occasions that imo there should not have been a referendum in the first place

But hey ho they can have another referendum for all I care

I won’t be voting in it :cool:

We have left the NWO headquarters based in Brussels but we are still controlled by the same Globalist Puppets in WEFminster.

Sponsored Links
Back