More new rules for wearing facemasks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Which will be carried on the wind so the two metres distance is ridiculous.
No, it doesn't work like that. Nor does the two meter rule exist as a clear cutoff, it's a simplification to give a practical guideline for people to use. There's been a lot of discussion about the risk depending on distance and location. That your understanding doesn't cover it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Well actually it doesn't. Not by a long shot.
We have never worn face nappies for the flu.
So no reason to wear them now. Apart from kow towing to dictatorial government and media hype.
And again, we tell you it's not flu.

And again, we tell you it's not flu.

So save the covid victims and to hell with the flu victims.
yep..sounds about right.
Not to mention all the other unseen victims as a result of the lock down alone and the nhs closing its doors..

So save the covid victims and to hell with the flu victims.
yep..sounds about right.
Not to mention all the other unseen victims as a result of the lock down alone and the nhs closing its doors..
How to you jump to that conclusion from what I said? Weird.

I have no reason to believe they didn't.

however, I do believe that there was a shortage of PPE especially masks, and government directives were intended to make hospital and care workers make do with what they could get, without kicking up a fuss; and to quieten the general public so that they did not demand protection that was unavailable and riot in the streets or refuse to go to work.

You may recall some government politician accusing hospital workers of using equipment extravagantly.

It's possible that after Cummings, and his subordinate Johnson, have been kicked out, the nations top nurses and doctors will say he behaved recklessly and in contravention of government rules. This will not be because they have changed their minds. It will be because they are no longer gagged.

However, this was WHO guidanc , not Conservative party.

John Mcafee of antivirus has allegedly been arrested for wearing a lace thong instead of a certified mask, the possibilities are endless.

How to you jump to that conclusion from what I said? Weird.

In all fairness sod, you've gone off on one there.

Ryler said, we're all supposed to wear masks to protect people from the 'rona. But we never did the same to protect them from the flu.

Which you translated as Ryler saying "the' rona is the flu".

No, it doesn't work like that. Nor does the two meter rule exist as a clear cutoff, it's a simplification to give a practical guideline for people to use. There's been a lot of discussion about the risk depending on distance and location. That your understanding doesn't cover it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Where does the two metre "rule" come from? What is its scientific basis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links