More new rules for wearing facemasks

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't imply equivalence ; it makes comparison.

"I've never shagged a minger. Why would I start now?"
Clearer?
Not really, comparisons should be made with something that is similar. This isn't similar to flu, so we hear from the docs.

Sponsored Links
You sneaky barsteward ;)

I didn't miss what "you posted", because you didn't post it in the first place before accusing me of missing it(y)

And then, editing your post to stop me countering your accusation........

I thought you were better than that....
I am completely lost to be honest, I have no idea what you're talking about! Accusation what? Editing? What?!

I deleted one post - that's the one you already quoted me on, quoted before I could delete it. See post 205 (my post 203). Nothing sinister, nothing intentional, just my mistake which I deleted to then try again!

Not really, comparisons should be made with something that is similar. This isn't similar to flu, so we hear from the docs.

Weak comeback. Just admit it ; Ryler did not say the 'rona was the flu.

And, the' rona and the flu are comparable in some regards; both make you ill. And both are viruses.

I am completely lost to be honest, I have no idea what you're talking about! Accusation what? Editing? What?!

I deleted one post - that's the one you already quoted me on, quoted before I could delete it. See post 205 (my post 203). Nothing sinister, nothing intentional, just my mistake which I deleted to then try again!

I can't see post numbers on my phone, so can't comment on posts referenced by number.

Sponsored Links
Weak comeback. Just admit it ; Ryler did not say the 'rona was the flu.

And, the' rona and the flu are comparable in some regards; both make you ill. And both are viruses.
In your opinion Mr.
Covid has effected the body in a ton of weird ways, ways the flu doesn't.. it was initially thought to be flu-like because of the first symptoms but it's gone way beyond that comparison now. I wish it WAS similar to flu because then we'd not be seeing people with such weird knock-on and seemingly long lasting health troubles and the doctors are well practiced in flu.

In your opinion Mr.
Covid has effected the body in a ton of weird ways, ways the flu doesn't.. it was initially thought to be flu-like because of the first symptoms but it's gone way beyond that comparison now. I wish it WAS similar to flu because then we'd not be seeing people with such weird knock-on and seemingly long lasting health troubles and the doctors are well practiced in flu.

No matter how long your posts become, Ryler did not say or imply that the 'rona and the flu are the same!

Himmy has rubbed off on you :mrgreen: (open goal for @Mottie to jump on:ROFLMAO:)

No matter how long your posts become, Ryler did not say or imply that the 'rona and the flu are the same!

Himmy has rubbed off on you :mrgreen: (open goal for @Mottie to jump on:ROFLMAO:)
In your opinion. I think he did imply it, a, by the choice of words and b, because he mentioned flu in a thread about mask wearing for covid! :)

Hardly a long post was it? Sorry if it bored you/not what you want to read.. don't. Simples!

In your opinion. I think he did imply it, a, by the choice of words and b, because he mentioned flu. :)

We'll have to agree to disagree then:)

Well actually it doesn't. Not by a long shot.
We have never worn face nappies for the flu.
So no reason to wear them now. Apart from kow towing to dictatorial government and media hype.

Past tense, vs present tense.

But, we'll have to agree to disagree :)

We'll have to agree to disagree then:)

Past tense, vs present tense.

But, we'll have to agree to disagree :)
So..
He's talking about flu, in a thread about mask wearing regarding the spread of Covid and I am to presume that he's only talking about flu? I'll have to read further back in the thread to see what I've missed.

corona_flu_120420.jpg

No-one batted an eyelid, no economies were trashed.

Fair enough, but that's comparing a year of flu to a few months of covid.
What would've happened if no lockdowns, like the flu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links