Mosque stabbing Saturday night

And so it goes on the bitter little men of the
DIYPPOPULARPEOPLESFRONT arguing away they're bitter little lives moaning and groaning , whining and whinging about the same stuff for YEARS ON END

getting precisely no where NEVER ACTUALLY HAVING THE BOTTLE TO ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, NEVER CAPABLE OF SEEING THE WHOLE PICTURE,

SAME OLD SAD LOSERS SPENDING THEIR LIVES REPEATING THEMSELVES IN THE SAME FORUM OVER AND OVER AGAIN

YOU ARE ALL SO TRAGIC......CIAO FOR NOW :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Which makes you as stupid as all the other knee jerk apologists for radical islam who just scream racist without entering debate.

Which is just what you do, you sad racist. :rolleyes:

Which makes you as stupid as all the other knee jerk apologists for radical islam who just scream racist without entering debate.

Which is just what you do, you sad racist. :rolleyes:

Exactly what I DONT do . . apparently this attack was made by a Somalian Muslim visiting the mosque for the first time and took offence because they werent worshipping the same way he used to do back in Somalia.

But hang on here he goes into a Mosque armed with a knife???

Nice . . so what is the issue here? One persons brand of Islam not matching anothers? OR did he come here as a refugee harbouring hatred against other Muslims (Think Sunni v Shia etc) and deliberately go to the Mosque looking for a fight?
Are our immigration controls allowing any asylum seekers regardless of whether they are radical or moderate muslims and therefore importing a future of car bombings and roadside bombs into our future.

Come on Joe-90 stop throwing the racist thing around and start looking instead as if you are actually putting some thought into your posts.

You are a racist mate. You may not think that you are - but you certainly are.

I told you just yesterday that you didn't know what racism was - and you've proved it. You are an out-and-out racist. Get the T-Shirt.

Sponsored Links

I told you just yesterday that you didn't know what racism was - and you've proved it. You are an out-and-out racist. Get the T-Shirt.

Joe-45 you are just someone who cannot accept criticism and you are throwing the racist label in an attempt to get me binned from the forums.

Such a sad effort , dream on.

Replace 'realist' instead of 'racist' and you will have described me perfectly . . no hiding my head in the sand

You are the racist around here Joe. In fact in one post you tried to discredit a poster purely on the basis his 'one parent was black' (your words).

shameful.

Joe-45 you are just someone who cannot accept criticism and you are throwing the racist label in an attempt to get me binned from the forums.

Such a sad effort , dream on.

Replace 'realist' instead of 'racist' and you will have described me perfectly . . no hiding my head in the sand

You are the racist around here Joe. In fact in one post you tried to discredit a poster purely on the basis his 'one parent was black' (your words).

shameful.

His parent was black. The truth has nothing to do with racism.

Give me one example of a racist post that I've ever made. Just one will do.

You are the racist - you've proved that beyond any doubt whatsoever.

Racist, racist, racist......

You should be banned.

You are the racist - you've proved that beyond any doubt whatsoever.

Racist, racist, racist......

You should be banned.

Are you related to this chap?

You certainly behave like him....

tumblr_mdop00V1Kt1ryxkino1_500.gif

how many years have you all been here moaning and groaning

how many hours posting and arguing, your a bunch of idiots

your children will no doubt take on your ideas and spend the next 40 years doing the same nonsense as you getting absolutely no where

erm a couple of weeks and my next step of doable action might well be to vote ukip.

Another action I might also take may be to insist on payment before work is done as some muslim customers order work and when it is completed attempt to give you less than originally agreed.

UKIP that's it the polite blokes BNP!

So you still take MUSLIM money then you hypocrite!

and by the way NO WHITE ENGLISHMAN customer or Tradesman EVER TRIE TO RIP ANY ONE OFF DID THEY!

moron.

I am not a hypocrite. I have worked for muslim customers for years which is why I specifically criticise radical islam. I have had no trouble at all with 99.9% of muslim customers. However I have had occasions when it comes to payment they offer less than agreed. Sometimes I agree to a discount sometimes I dont if its too unrealistic.
Twice I have competed work where the amount offered is LESS than I had paid for the items I had bought for the job never mind time,travel,overheads and labour costs.
Last week I returned to a home with extra parts asked for by the homeowner. As a favour since I had already completed work in the house I was prepared to drop the parts off at cost. I paid £55 for the parts and told the homeowner they would be £60 (added in £5 to cover petrol on round trip of 30 miles) Thought I was being VERY accomodating but when I arrived after installing the parts he opened his wallet and said he only had a tenner and thats all he could give me.
Now thats the SECOND time this has happened to me.

I once spent a whole day working at a house 35 miles away the original agreed price before turning up on site was £320. On site a further £90 of parts was agreed taking the total up to £410. When it came to payment all he would give me was £300. I had in effect worked a whole day for a net £45 after petrol instead of what would have been £155 net. £45 for a days work isn't even minimum wage.

All my non muslim customers pay exactly whats is agreed and stated on the website and no attempt is ever made to reduce the agreed price.

Its a cultural thing and bartering is part of the muslim culture.

The only way I can ensure I get the right payment would be to ensure jobs were prepaid.

I have yet to have a non muslim even argue the price let alone offer me less than it had even cost me for the parts.

Of course if that happened I would review my payment strategy again.

You of course would not consider my action of ensuring prepayment based on previous experience was a sound commercial decision but would just bleat it was a racist policy.

UKIP polite blokes BNP.....???

Go away with your lazy political gerrymandering I haven't got time for someone who stifles debate with the boring old cliched generalising . If you cant actually argue your points then dont bother entering a debate.

What a fookin racist you are. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Are our immigration controls allowing any asylum seekers regardless of whether they are radical or moderate muslims and therefore importing a future of car bombings and roadside bombs into our future.

That's just the problem. You don't know. I don't know. The authorities don't know. We just let anybody in to carry on their 7th century tribal feuds and in some cases criminals so they can carry on regardless.

Petty theives, mass murderers, jihadists. There are no background checks, and they are coming to a street near you.

All my non muslim customers pay exactly whats is agreed and stated on the website and no attempt is ever made to reduce the agreed price.

The only way I can ensure I get the right payment would be to ensure jobs were prepaid.

I have yet to have a non muslim even argue the price let alone offer me less than it had even cost me for the parts.

This is quite common. For this reason, I have never worked for muslims or Indians. I have plenty of other customers who pay the agreed amount without any aggro.

Who wants to work for these people for next to nothing? Why should other customers pay the going rate?

A racist policy? Quite possibly. Though I have never had any problems with the Chinese.

Until the bleeding heart liberals or the Commission For Racial Equality guarantee that I get paid, I can't see myself changing my position any time soon.

This is quite common. For this reason, I have never worked for muslims or Indians. I have plenty of other customers who pay the agreed amount without any aggro.

Who wants to work for these people for next to nothing? Why should other customers pay the going rate?

A racist policy? Quite possibly. Though I have never had any problems with the Chinese.

Until the bleeding heart liberals or the Commission For Racial Equality guarantee that I get paid, I can't see myself changing my position any time soon.

I completely understand the problem. Sadly, it only takes one refused customer to cry 'racism' for the CRE and others to take an interest. The next thing you know and you're under investigation and, quite possibly, in court.

Such is the situation we now face in this country. Obviously you are very careful, when approached by these potential customers, to give a genuine-sounding reason for being unable to work for them. These 'do-gooders' are not interested in your experiences, I'm afraid.

I suppose the only really safe option is to ask for payment in full before you do the work, but how many customers will agree to that?

I completely understand the problem. Sadly, it only takes one refused customer to cry 'racism' for the CRE and others to take an interest. The next thing you know and you're under investigation and, quite possibly, in court.

Such is the situation we now face in this country. Obviously you are very careful, when approached by these potential customers, to give a genuine-sounding reason for being unable to work for them. These 'do-gooders' are not interested in your experiences, I'm afraid.

I suppose the only really safe option is to ask for payment in full before you do the work, but how many customers will agree to that?

Luckily, the situation doesn't crop up too much. Bristol isn't as multicultural as some cities, and the areas where they live are concentrated. Undoubtably, the situation will change.

One of the benefits of being self employed, is chosing who you work for. ;)

n.

I/quote]

Luckily, the situation doesn't crop up too much. Bristol isn't as multicultural as some cities, and the areas where they live are concentrated. Undoubtably, the situation will change.

One of the benefits of being self employed, is chosing who you work for. ;)

WS66 re. areas where they live, be very careful of a guy called Rattee, he lives about half a mile from you, the lying barsteward still owes me a weeks wages from 20yrs ago.

If you come up the hill towards me, then turn right and go up past Tesco fuel then you got Boots on the right, just before the next doughnut he lives in one of the big semi's on the left, I also would want cash up front.

Do you know the Chinese take away down Mina Rd, the guy is a gem, I gave him a price, we had a little haggle then he got his wallet out and gave me £500 up front and asked if that were enough to get on with.

Sponsored Links
Back