MOSQUITO'S

Here's a good pub quiz question for you all, where in the world would you expect to find the highest concentration of Mossies?

No cheating on Google!

Is it lake Victoria, don't they have gazillions of them there, or is that a different insect, I forget.

Sponsored Links
Arctic circle?

Ive been in Finland but only in winter, skiing on the the frozen lakes they have dotted about. They were telling me its mozzie central in summer with the lakes and the boggy forest ground from the melted snow.

Saw they had mozzies on that Gold Rush in Alaska too on Discovery.

We have had a few over the past few days but I use one of those plug in things from Boots which sorts them out in just a few minutes.

Keeps them away from buzzing round your head at night. But not much good for sitting in the garden for a bbq.

Ah yes quite agree. Citronella candles are good for that.

Why is it that the mozzie always ends up in your lug hole??

My namesake are the scourge in Scotland bar none. Zanzar Tigre is the mutant breed in Med countries. All the potions failed and cost a bomb, bleeders bite all times of the day without pity. You always can spot tourists look at their legs. Ho ho ha itch and scratch your heart out

Sponsored Links
Maybe if you wear a veil over your whole body apart from your eyes, the mossies and the midges will avoid you?

Back