Moss on Roof

I have beenn advised not to use power spray. no direspect to contractors, however,a dry scrape by hand is much tidier and does not lift or move tiles,may take a little longer but the finish looks far better than power spray. I am sure most power spayers ,do a good professional job

Sponsored Links
MossGo will do it £40.00 enough for a fair size house spray it and leave it no pressure washing needed

www.mossgo.co.uk

Moss Go kills it, but it stays where it is until the rain fills your gutters and downspouts with dead moss. Copper wire?????? Just how much rain will hit ba 2mm thick piece of wire to create the Copper Sulphate??? NO ACID RAIN any more so even the 'real' copper sheets system £30 per mtr fitted), will not kill a roof full of moss.

£25 pre sq meter and roof-coaters.com will clean, treat, reair and seal it and offer an insurance backed 10 year warranty.

We stopped doing roof cleans, all the roofs we did in the past still look mint now due to the copious amounts of moss preventer we added.

However, the amount of roofs that leak, especially valleys, made it a real pita. :mad:

Sponsored Links
FOR THOSE WITH A PROBLEM OF MOSS ON ROOF, I AM CONVINCED IT OCCURS WHERE THERE IS A TV AERIAL ON THE CHIMNEY STACK, HOUSES NEAR ME IN THE SAME ASPECT WIT NO AERIAL HAVE NO MOSS I AM IN THE PROCESS OF REMOVING MY AERIAL

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back