Most dangerous groups in society?

JP_

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
More than 1% of Tory MPs elected in 2019 is no longer a Tory MP due to sexual misconduct convictions, investigations and allegations.

That makes them one of the most dangerous groups of people in society today.

Just to be safe, don't ever let yourself be alone with one.

(Nicked from Twitter)

Sponsored Links
That is a lot of people when their voters are added.

sexual misconduct can be something as simple as pinched bottom, these days.
As bad as Tories are they still have a long way to go to match the madness of the MAGA mob.

Sponsored Links
I find little cliques clowns of bullies on forums the most dangerous as they ignorantly assume they own the forum
and attack most new users in different ways.

MP's, I have no time for the ...... but I post honestly and therefore declare the obvious to many, IE all professions have their good, bad and the seriously ugly, fact!!

You have a few budding salesmen in that lot as well, EG, tractors, washing machines...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

sexual misconduct can be something as simple as pinched bottom

And so it should. Going around grabbing people without their permission should not be tolerated.

I find little cliques clowns of bullies on forums the most dangerous as they ignorantly assume they own the forum
and attack most new users in different ways.

No one has been 'attacked'. Ridiculed yes, but not attacked. When members, new or old, insult the intelligence of other members by fabricating bs and being inconsistent with 'facts' :ROFLMAO: - well, they leave themselves wide open. Things like their sex that changes with the weather, or a seemingly fabulous lifestyle of the rich and famous - but they spend all day on forums making grammatically incorrect, badly spelt posts. Still, it can be great entertainment. Fact! :)

Last edited:
No one has been 'attacked'. Ridiculed yes, but not attacked. When members, new or old, insult the intelligence of other members by fabricating bs and being inconsistent with 'facts' :ROFLMAO: - well, they leave themselves wide open. Things like their sex that changes with the weather, or a seemingly fabulous lifestyle of the rich and famous - but they spend all day on forums making grammatically incorrect, badly spelt posts. Still, it can be great entertainment. Fact! :)
Post of the week!

I thought people were allowed to change their sex to suit the weather. eg I refuse to go dogging in the rain.

What are meak nerves?

meak - dialect, rare British, East Anglian English
An implement with a long handle and crooked iron or blade used to pull up or cut down peas,

So, nerves cut by a pea cutter?

More than 1% of Tory MPs elected in 2019 is no longer a Tory MP due to sexual misconduct convictions, investigations and allegations.

That makes them one of the most dangerous groups of people in society today.

Just to be safe, don't ever let yourself be alone with one.

(Nicked from Twitter)

How about Manchester United & City. Where are they in the table?

Sponsored Links
Back