Mother Theresa's fighting talk !!

This half-wit Transam was moaning about people expressing their opinion. What an idiot he is! After the anti-EU Quitters spend more than forty years whinging, complaining, moaning and grizzling.

Brexit is the order of the day & all the remainers can whinge, complain, & moan & grizzle all they like , there in it up to there eye balls.

Tough , they will just have to deal with it ? or pack there suit cases & clear out.

He even has the gall to suggest that people who don't agree with him should leave the country! Taking his lead from fascist dictators!

Sponsored Links
This half-wit Transam was moaning about people expressing their opinion. What an idiot he is! After the anti-EU Quitters spend more than forty years whinging, complaining, moaning and grizzling.

He even has the gall to suggest that people who don't agree with him should leave the country!

:LOL:

well I think that's a bit harsh Imho

and tbh if any one wants to leave the country over this Brexit caper (remainers) I will be happy to chip in a couple of quid to help them on there way

:)

Last edited:

He even has the gall to suggest that people who don't agree with him should leave the country! Taking his lead from fascist dictators!

Blimey
You do not need to tell me about fascist dictators or not agreeing with em

one of my Austrian relatives got a letter in 1939 from Heydrich Himmler . It said fritz your country needs you join the SS. Fritz not being the sharpest tool in the box (un-like me) thought the SS was social services , so he joined up.

He thought the training was some what , not in keeping with a position in social services it seemed at odds with what he had volunteered for so he voiced his protest/ opinion & he was punished for it , they sent him to a concentration camp were he sadly lost his life.

He got boozed up on shnapps & fell out the machine gun nest, they found him the following morning , bottle of schnaps in one hand & his frankfuter in the other.

:LOL::LOL:

The sort of people who decide to put 44% of their nation's exports at risk, while having no arrangements in place to reduce the damage? I'd call them Quitters

I think you'll find it was Cameron that didn't put arrangements in place to reduce the damage. The so called quitters that you refer to, just decided they were fed up being dictated to by the EU, and whilst a lot of them wanted their cake and eat it, the majority of those who voted for brexit, knew there would be a fallout, but have the courage to deal with it. I think the truth behind the remain camp, is better the devil you know.

Sponsored Links
That's an interesting point.

You are suggesting that pig boy should have assembled a manifesto for the Quitters, defining what they want? When they couldn't even agree among themselves? (and still can't). Should he have included the £350m to the NHS lie?

For example:

Which of these available outcomes did you think you were voting for? (he won't answer - the Quitters never do - because they can't say what they want) And which option do you think all the other Quitters were voting for? And which option did Boris falsely pretend was on offer?

And as to putting 44% of our exports at risk, if we can't agree a free trade deal with the EU in the next two years, then we revert to WTO tariff arrangements which are between 2.5 and 10%, but as the pound has fallen by over 10%, this just brings prices back to where they were beforehand. The EU won't stop us exporting goods to the EU, as the resulting shortage would then push up prices in the EU even further.

So you're saying you want option 4? "Trade Tariffs Increase Significantly" on 44% of our exports. What did all the other Quitters think they were voting for?

BTW when you say "pound has fallen by over 10%" the truth is (was on Friday) over 18% in the last year, and falling.

Well I voted for Brexit for control of our borders for starter's & to give

2 fingers to the establishment

2 fingers to the likes of Bra**n who pay'less tax than me , but than assumes he can lecture people on what they should vote.

2 fingers to Obama for his threats on a trade deal.

2 fingers to the SNP in Scotland

2 fingers to the kr**ts

2 fingers to the French all the other dead beat / no hoper countries in the E.U (apart from Austria :))

And well er 2 fingers to all the remainers I suppose :LOL:

so, an act of hatred and hopelessness.

Sounds right, for a Quitter.

so, an act of hatred and hopelessness.

Sounds right, for a Quitter.

No I would not put it quite like that :)

I would put it more like an act of intelligence , knowledge

An act of wisdom by people who are willing stand on there own 2 feet.

Optimists not pessimists who have got there perpetual hand out :)

2 fingers to the establishment

2 fingers to the likes of Bra**n who pay'less tax than me , but than assumes he can lecture people on what they should vote.

2 fingers to Obama for his threats on a trade deal.

2 fingers to the SNP in Scotland

2 fingers to the kr**ts

2 fingers to the French all the other dead beat / no hoper countries in the E.U (apart from Austria :))

And well er 2 fingers to all the remainers I suppose :LOL:

I would put it more like an act of intelligence , knowledge
An act of wisdom by people who are willing stand on there own 2 feet.
One who's run out of fingers.......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Still, you've got two feet, so you're still compos mentis. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You claimed you'd read the minutes of the secret meetings. :rolleyes:

secret meeting , no it was not secret it was to do with the trade talks hardly secret

3 years they lasted between the US & EU

Did u not know about them ???

secret meeting , no it was not secret it was to do with the trade talks hardly secret

3 years they lasted between the US & EU

Did u not know about them ???
Of course!
You kept us all informed! :rolleyes: by reading the secret minutes! :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back