motorized valves 2 & 3 way

Megawatt, I'm sorry you feel you have to turn this into an "I'm right and you're wrong" argument. There are shades of truth in all this but also a hint of apple/pear comparison.

All I'm saying is that in everyday terms - eg comparing the behaviour of electricity in a length of T&E with water in a 15mm pipe - some things fit neatly, others are not so obvious or easily explained.

It needs some imagination to equate the swirling of water round a bend with ventricular fibrillation.

Electricity induces magnetism, water does not (although you may tell me otherwise!).

You can achieve an extremely high level of electrical insulation with a small air gap but heat will creep by conductivity through a metal valve.

Electromagnetic radiation is negligible in a 240V mains cable; crank 50Hz it up to 1GHz and it becomes a worry.

There. I'm right and you're wrong ;)

Sponsored Links
Or we could discuss the effects of passing water through a length of T&E and electricity in a 15mm pipe :LOL: :LOL:

I strongly recommend you don't 'pass water' through a length of T&E :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back