Motorway services

Sponsored Links
I jest about W Yorks.

I spent 6 years at a boarding school there, just outside Ponte.

AckworthSchool.jpg

So, yes, I know all about the black chewy stuff.

But enough about the beer....

You went to barding school? What did your folks do for a living?

Sponsored Links
Ecclesall is in Sheffield, has very poor parking and a good tattooist/piercing shop

Nope, steve is on about the one in Staffordshire, about 15 miles from Stoke on Trent.

Slight confusion between Ecclesall in Sheffield and EcclesHall in Staffordshire.

I am still intrigued by the "appointment" he was making but then most things in inverted commas intrigue me.

now thats interesting, if it was "Cashmere" wool it would be even better

I heard that there might not be anymore motorway services as the vicars keep getting knocked over.

I am still intrigued by the "appointment" he was making but then most things in inverted commas intrigue me.
A prison visit.

The visitors booking in area had bogs, but the screws were funny about going to the lavs on the way out.

you could have used a convenient bush....

More places should have a convenience, Meadowhall has too few, Tesco always seem to have one but the local co-op doesnt but it is probaby because it is too small but then i no longer go in there following from 2 arguments resulting in squashed bread and an aggrivated sore throat.

Out of interest, is the M6 J15-16 the longest stretch of motorway in the country with no junctions? It sure felt like it.[/quote]

i very much doubt it
think its only about 10/11 miles betwen the 2 junctions

From CBRD:

http://www.cbrd.co.uk/roadsfaq/#4420

The longest distance between motorway exit points in Britain is found (partly) on the M26. Travelling west, after junction 2A, there are signs warning traffic that there is no exit for 18 miles. There is a junction and a service area in this distance, but at neither have you any option but to continue forwards onto the M25. The next exit is M25 J6.

A close runner-up is the M11 southbound from junction 10. Junction 9 is limited access, leaving a 17 mile non-stop journey to junction 8.

Sponsored Links
Back