Move Shower and Install Bath

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I am a newbie to the forum and hope someone can help. Apologies if this is in the wrong section.

We are currently looking at purchasing a house, but at the moment the bathroom has just been tiled (wall and floor) and had a shower put in only. The shower is a double shower try with the outlet being on the wall (mixer type fed direct through the boiler). We are wanting to remove this shower tray and put a bath (with taps in the middle) in its place. We want to knock out a airing cupboard which is there and place the shower opposite the bath. Then either fit another shower outlet (as imagine would be easier to leave the existing one in place?) or fit a electric shower.

We would like to remove as little tiles as possible as it has all just been done, however the seller has advised that they have spare tiles left over but have not specified how many! I have put some pictures in my album (//www.diynot.com/network/jamie0691/albums/14453)

We need to confirm the sizes etc that everything will fit, but just need to know how much roughly something like this would cost and how much re-tiling would be needed.

Thanks in advance :D

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back