Moving a toilet a few inches sideways

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Everyone
I am "doing up" my bathroom and the toilet waste pipe has not been fitted central on the wall so the toilet is about 3" off centre.
Normally this wouldn't be a problem but the bath takes up quite a bit of space on that wall and I would like to put the new toilet in the centre of the space available (not a lot anyway).
What is the best way to move the toilet 3 or 4 inches to one side without knocking a hole in the wall and extending the soil pipe?
Thanks
G.

Sponsored Links
could try using an ofset pan connector but doubt it will give 3-4 inch.or use a grey F&M 90 elbow with bent pan connector cut down,but will proberbly too much.

one thing you havent said is the sort of toilet your putting in id take it close coupled though.forgot about flexi :rolleyes: my excuse is off ill at mo so not thinkink straight :confused: . just make sure its the small flexi you get.

Sponsored Links
Hi
Thanks a lot lads!
Close coupled with the soil pipe coming straight in from the back.
The mulitkwik looks like it would do the job but in a horizontal position I think it would really show.
The plaster around the soil pipe on the inner leaf of the wall has failed and the hole is packed around with old plaster bags! - so that only leaves the outer stone brick to cut and widen.
How difficult is it to lengthen the horizontal section of the soil pipe outside and move the pipe?
Or is that a step too far?
G.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back