Moving a toilet side-ways

ALD

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have fitted the bath the wife wanted but this now leaves a smaller gap between the bath and the toilet.

Therefore when the new toilet goes in I will need it to move over up to as much as reasonable possible without drilling out a new waste pipe hole in the wall.
I have seen the “offset pipe” but this only moves it over about a centimetre. Is there a short “S” bend, or is it practicable to use two elbows, or is there a better solution?

I know the best solution would be to have a wife who wants what will fit in the first place, but she is pretty perfect in all other ways, so please can someone help with the toilet problem.

THANK YOU!

Sponsored Links
is it a plastic soil pipe that comes through the wall ?
you can put an elbow on the existing pipe and run along the wall and fit a 90 pan connector.

have you a pic ? gives a better idea.

Thank you will look into this this weekend and get back to you. Thank you.

I know the best solution would be to have a wife who wants what will fit in the first place, but she is pretty perfect in all other ways
we understand.

post back when she is not looking over your shoulder.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back