Moving a toilet

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

I could really do with moving a toilet to the right, in order to move it away from a radiator. I have the space to move it but wanted to know how go about doing it from a waste pipe point of view.

I've seen you can buy McAlpine 20mm and 40mm offset attachments but I don't think this will be enough.

I have the waste pipe coming in from outside straight into the bathroom and the straight into the back of the loo atm with no bends.

Any idea how I could move it?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Please tell me that this is the toilet in the main bathroom mr elevate. :confused:

Sponsored Links
Hmmmm don't ask Mr Calorific!!!

Yes it is the ensuite! Nightmare of a room I'm afraid!

Lived in the house for 6 years now and when we moved we used the shower and water poured through the lounge ceiling! Left it for 3 years and started work on it 3 years ago now.

When I started work on it I soon relealised that it need more than a new waste pipe and silicone!

It's had a damp proof membrane in, replasterboarded and plastered, new ceiling, the partition wall moved, the radiator moved and the floor up and fitted. A complete mission!

Unfortunately I've now realised that toilet is going to be a bit too close to the towel rail! Arrrggghhhh!!!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back