toilet waste

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I currently have a straight drain from the back of the toilet into the waste pipe, however, I want to move the pan about 45cm out of a direct line, can I adapt the waste pipe so it is S shaped or can I use an offset connection, if so how far would I be able to move the pan?

Sponsored Links
A pic?

My mind is struggling to create a visual representation of what you have described...

45cm is a bit much for a offset pan i knowwhat you mean about making a s shape bit between them but that would look crap and slow the waste water down alot. could you fit a soil elbow to the pipe coming out of the wall a short bit of pipe then a bend pan connector dunno if that makes sense but i dunno how to upload pics so cant really explain any better

Sorry to highjack your thread OP, but I have a similar question, and this will save me starting a new thread when all the experts are congregating in here anyway :cool:

I want to rearrange my bathroom, and shift the bath to the back wall (so the ends are between walls 1 and 2), and shift the toilet to the brown X. Is this possible? The main drainage is in the top right corner, and the back wall is a plasterboard wall, set about 6" in from the main wall. The other walls are brick.

Any advice would be mucho appreciated!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back