Moving Cystern Feed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
16D511FD-4B32-4F18-8725-522748291DA4.jpeg
In the picture below I have to replace some rotten flooring and trying to make it easier when I re-lay the new flooring and avoiding cutting holes into the board. The 15mm copper pipe comes up from a polypipe (whole house has it!) 90 degree elbow. The other two pipes on the right are the hot and cold for the basin. I want to put a straight connector where the 90 degree elbow is in the floor and extend the pipe up to the wall so that it goes up the gap between the wall and the flooring (approx 20mm gap).

Is there anything wrong with doing it this way? The hot and cold feeds go up behind the flooring so I’m thinking it should be ok?

Ideally I want a manifold under the studwork on the right with an access hatch so I can isolate all the supplies (including cystern) from one area once it is tiled up.

Thanks

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back