Moving my bathroom (Soil Pipe Issue)

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I was waiting for that. :LOL: :LOL: So you wouldn't trust yourself to move a bathroom without having some bc official holding your hand. That's up to you, while you're kissing his 4rse some of us would have the job done, and properly. And once it's done, how is that going to cause future problems with the sale of the house. You may think that anyone who has the intelligence to ignore some of the more unneccessary and unenforcable rules is a cowboy. I would say, you know nothing of me, or my work ethic. So carry on, think what you will, who gives a 4x. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Yes I do trust myself to move a bathroom & I also install new ones, how on earth do you think I know what is involved & am aware of the regulations! I don’t particularly like legislation at all in fact I think much of it introduced since 2002 is totally OTT but I don’t see how ensuring compliance is “kissing anyone’s 4rse” & I certainly don’t need a BI to hold my hand. The work I do is always in accordance with ALL the regulations & I always obtain the necessary compliance paperwork. It’s not just Part H, there are at least 4 other regulations that could have an effect on what the OP is doing, are you even aware of that!

It’s completely irrelevant weather or not you think the rules are unnecessary, I don’t make them. As to weather or not you will get found out, well it depends if you feel lucky; but, then again, that risk will be down to the poor sucker you did the work for. Its one thing to unwittingly give incorrect information (even I’ve done it) but it’s totally irresponsible to openly admit knowing about legislation/regulation, ignoring it & actively encouraging others to do likewise. You seem very anti establishment but I don’t understand why, compliance isn’t that onerous if you know what your doing from the start; it really won’t hurt anything other than what seems to be a macho pride in being a rebel.

The General Forum is actively used by many to regularly beat each other, if that’s what floats your boat, fine, but the rest of the Forums are supposed to be places of factual information exchange where folks should be able to obtain sound advice & I hope it’ s been noted.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back