Msn Messenger

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Msn Messenger 7.0 Wont Let Me Sign On

please note 20 the post has now been split

Sponsored Links
Give us a clue guys! Error messages? what has changed since you last could sign-in? Some info to work on would help!

Diagnosis via telepathy is possible, it just ain't Free ;)

Merv

Sponsored Links
What version of Internet Explorer has that computer got. You need version 6 for the latest MSN Messenger. IE6 is free from Microsoft but if you're on PAYG be prepared for a whopping phone bill!

ball.jpg

ows that ig ;)

Thanks Kev! They're blooming magic, the answer is so clear.

1. Stare hard at the Crystal Ball until the mist clears
2. Wait for a URL to appear in the ball (about 5 mins)
3. Put that into the address bar of IE.
4. Follow the instructions on that page.
5. Problem solved. ;)

If you can't see the address clearly, then you will have to go back to the old boring method of passing our palms with information :LOL:

Merv

sorry lads for the lack of info how thortless of me :cool:
ok ! when i type in my password it goes straight to attempt 2 then until attempt 5 then it says we were unable to sign you in, problem with our server or your internet connection
if i try and sign nin to MSN messenger it shows tempory unavailable with a error number.. 800b0001

i have also noticed that when i log into natwest site page comes up but when i try and log on it says page not available blar blar blar !!

also my wife tells me that when she tried to buy something on line it wouldnt accept ( which aint a bad thing ) cheers ;)

i have got wanadoo broadband windows xp 2000
messenger 7.0

oh when i try and log on hotmail et on works pC its ok no problems

thanks

Allenm said:
If you can't see the address clearly, then you will have to go back to the old boring method of passing our palms with information :LOL:

Merv

Surely you meant wonga :D

Sponsored Links
Back