multi room sattelite

Tell em you have lost or dog eaten the orginal.. and have a new one sent.. thats 2.

Im actually trying to make another couple more using blank chip cards.
(This is something i do)

It's people like you that make honest people pay more for their Sky.
Just pay the money for the card.

Sponsored Links
Surely if you tell them that you've lost your original viewing card, the old one will stop working when they send a code down to disable it - or it'll at least become unpaired with the plus box so you can't record anything but ftv. They don't need the phone line connected to disable a viewing card, just a satellite feed iirc - and there's not much point running the box without one of them!

thanks very much for the huge response, just would it be possible for a simplified block diagram? i work much better with pictures! ive also been told all i need to do is run two cables to my sky dish from one double cozx box, then from the other double coax bok i need to run one to the fm aerial and to the digital amp.....does this sound right?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back