Extending Digibox and tv to 3 more rooms

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I want to add Co-ax outlets in two more rooms from the Digibox and aerial supply in the wall. I have seen booster units but these seem to need two more wall sockets to distribute the signal through the property.

I may end up with 4 output booster and will probably add co ax outlets to other rooms,

Anyone got any ideas or know of a good website for information.

Sponsored Links
not being inthe "T.V." industry i would say its a simple case of "plug and go" (or watch in your case)

run cables to rooms, plug into booster, and plug in booster

have you not tried searching with your favorite search engine? (after all this is A Do It Your self site ;) )

Thankyou for a typically BREEZER type reply.

I am looking to incorporate the Coax runs during a full rewire, and was hoping to get some positive feedback as to best practise from people who (may?) know.

I have tried numerous searches but have found nothing yet that gives a good description. Search engines are good but I thought forums are also a good place to look for information?

Anyone done TV distribution?

Sponsored Links
images

This is what I use, got them from here

No Wires, No Fuse

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back