Multi Trade/Carpentry?

Got an interview tomorrow so fingers crossed :) What about chargers.. ok for those to be 240v, as most of them seem to be so?
Good luck with the interview..... Sorry, how did it go? 230 volt chargers are OK - most main contractors have some form or other of 230 volt charging station on site. It's an H&S requirement these days

I'm not sure they even sell it in the UK now. Had mine for about 12yr+.
The 708 was replaced by the DW718 maybe 10 years back (?) - that has been replaced in turn by the DWS780. The 780 is a 718 with the shadow line alignment system and a few mods, the 718 put the rails side by side instead of above and below as on the 708 - they tend to twist somewhat less at the outer end of compound cuts

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Didn't get that one thanks but it's all learning. In two minds really wether to follow buildiing maintenance whichd be a softer start/time to build toolbase or jump deep end and blag as a straight out finish chippy.

I'd suggest finding private work by advertising in the local papers (handyman etc.) which will give you some much needed experience plus earn you money that you can use for building up your kit. Go cordless to start with (there is very little you can't achieve with battery operated tools these days) and probably the most economical way to start is to get a cordless kit such as:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Makita-DLX...pID=51tHWwwG7hL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

which is a good carpenters starter set. Good luck

Sponsored Links
Back