Multinational forced to pay some tax

Sponsored Links
That’s why you work hard and make sacrifices - so that you can choose the home you can live in

It doesn’t matter how hard people work these days, many can never save enough to buy any home.

You are defending the status quo, but you don’t have any solutions to the problem.

It doesn’t matter how hard people work these days, many can never save enough to buy any home.

You are defending the status quo, but you don’t have any solutions to the problem.

Nobody has a solution to the problem other than Mister Market. When people stop buying houses, the prices, as if by magic, will fall, and the banks will suddenly stop requiring deposits and interest rates will fall.

Rinse and repeat.

Nobody has a solution to the problem other than Mister Market. When people stop buying houses, the prices, as if by magic, will fall, and the banks will suddenly stop requiring deposits and interest rates will fall.

Rinse and repeat.
Except multi nationals and others will buy the properties and rent it out, getting their increasing assets paid for and the problem growing.

Sponsored Links
When people stop buying houses, the prices, as if by magic, will fall,

When the nation decides to build as many homes as it needs

Instead of having a policy of deliberate scarcity.

This will upset the elderly tory voters, many of whom feel they have done very well out of that policy.

When the nation decides to build as many homes as it needs

Instead of having a policy of deliberate scarcity.

This will upset the elderly tory voters, many of whom feel they have done very well out of that policy.

There is of course no such policy. We have a growing population, people are living longer and a trend of people wanting to live fewer numbers to a home. Do you think that might have something to do with it?

Is the nation poorer now than it was 50 years ago?

On average, almost 250,000 homes were built in England in each year of the 1970s.

But there was also a great deal of demolition, largely due to slum clearance, which made the overall net figure just under 200,000 a year.

We used to want to build homes.

Now we don't.

Last edited:
"George Parker in London 22 HOURS AGO

UK housebuilders have accused the government of an “imminent surrender” to the “Not in my backyard” lobby, as they released data showing the number of planning permissions granted for new homes in England had fallen to a new low.

The Home Builders Federation, a trade body, warned that “an increasingly anti-development policy environment and worsening economy will see the number of homes built in the coming years fall to record low levels”.

The HBF’s latest Housing Pipeline report, which tracks planning permissions for housing in England and is seen as a gauge of future supply levels, recorded the lowest 12 month rolling total since its survey began in 2006."

FT.com

We have a growing population, people are living longer and a trend of people wanting to live fewer numbers to a home. Do you think that might have something to do with it?
When I was young and growing up in Canning Town, there were two families down my street that had 13 and 14 members living in the house. They were 2 up, 2 down houses with no bathrooms and an outside shìthouse. Looking back, I wonder how they did it.

4 of us lived in two rooms upstairs - me, my sis and my mum slept in a double bed in one room, my dad slept on a put-you-up in the other room that doubled by day as our living room and my great Nan lived downstairs. We had it good!

We didn't move until I was 11 when I experienced my first bathroom and an inside bog. Luxury.

When I was young and growing up in Canning Town, there were two families down my street that had 13 and 14 members living in the house. They were 2 up, 2 down houses with no bathrooms and an outside shìthouse. Looking back, I wonder how they did it.

4 of us lived in two rooms upstairs - me, my sis and my mum slept in a double bed in one room, my dad slept on a put-you-up in the other room that doubled by day as our living room and my great Nan lived downstairs. We had it good!

We didn't move until I was 11 when I experienced my first bathroom and an inside bog. Luxury.

And today we have HMOs.

And revenge evictions.

Sponsored Links
Back