My baxi solo boiler 50/4pf not working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi ,my baxi boiler stop working this morning ive checked the fuse box
thats ok ,tried turning on manual all i get is two orange lights showing
boiler nothing else,i was told it could be the fan help

Sponsored Links
Only one light indicates power to boiler, the other would be either, overheat (turn boiler thermostat to reset/off for 5secs, then back to normal) or fan (power to it, or at least the pcb thinks so)
Which do you have?

Only one light indicates power to boiler, the other would be either, overheat (turn boiler thermostat to reset/off for 5secs, then back to normal) or fan (power to it, or at least the pcb thinks so)
Which do you have?
Hi tried turning it off nothing and ive had fan replaced a few years ago but I think might be that again , plus ive got no pilot light on boiler to just two orange lights

Sponsored Links
Turn power off Take the outer case off and get some 3 and 1 oil or spray and spray down the centre off the fan moving impellor with your fingers . Then try it with power on it may take a couple of attempts

And before anyone says anything its not breaking any combustion chamber seals or entering it

Turn power off Take the outer case off and get some 3 and 1 oil or spray and spray down the centre off the fan moving impellor with your fingers . Then try it with power on it may take a couple of attempts

And before anyone says anything its not breaking any combustion chamber seals or entering it
Thanks will try

Hi tried the spray and it worked thanks for that its saved me some money

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back