My COmbi boiler - weird fault/query?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
How comes if I turn the DHW temperature setting on the boiler (Worcester 28i Junior) down the water runs hotter? What's the fault with this?? Is this normal?!!

Sponsored Links
How comes if I turn the DHW temperature setting on the boiler (Worcester 28i Junior) down the water runs hotter? What's the fault with this?? Is this normal?!!

Is that YOUR boiler then?

Sorry I do have a fan in my boiler. I have just moved 2 weeks ago here and was thinking about our old Potterton!! The system is old style still (a Y Plan like our previous house was), but the boiler is a Potterton Suprima.

Could the fan be the cause? I'll try the pump first as suggested.

And this one as well?

now now lads He might live in a huge house with loadsa different boilers installed that have all been playing up lately :)

Sponsored Links
If that were the case with the price of houses in London, unless he inherited it he would be training to be a banker and not a plumber!

Tony

Also you cannot adjust the hot water temperature on a junior.(i think)

It amazes me the amount of people that post questions about different boiler makes, stating that they belong to their brothers, sisters or great aunts twice removed.

As Andy says:BUSTED

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back