My divorce

notb665
just glad youre moving on an Im sure shes very lucky having a good guy around for a change ,
You will be a good father an partner ......;)
money will be tight for a good while but there are more important things you have now than wealth ...always remember that ...

this naming thing ......
is there a bar/do afterwards ,or back to yours after an bring a bottle etc lol ....... :) ;)

Sponsored Links
Moz said:
You will be a good father an partner ......;)
money will be tight for a good while but there are more important things you have now than wealth ...always remember that ...

Mystic Moz :LOL:

All the best, Notty :D

Moderator 4

Quote removed as above

interesting choice of words !!!!! mods=XXX i assume it a quote from some where else or a light hearted "term of endearment" that may be misconstude :D ;)

in general the mods do a brilliant job they may make the odd mistake we all do!!!!!
they are unpaid [i belive:cool: ]

Moderator 4

You believe right

they have to nudge people in the right direction without seeming over powering they need to be fairly impartial which i believe they are and thankfully they have a human side [most off the time ;) ]

Sponsored Links
Im drunk ....

Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:01 pm Post Subject:

feel free an .......I will carch up

noodlz
BIG sorry ...

crass joke not funny ...

genuine sorry ....:(

Moderator 4

Joke or not Moz, drunk or not, it was in poor taste. Remember this site can be viewed by anyone. please try to control what you write

No need Moz...took it the way you meant it :)

I know beneath that gruff exterior beats a heart of gold...take it easy fella :D

Sponsored Links
Back