my heating isnt working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi we have a back bolier so wen heating n water come on poilet lite flares up, the water is working wen u turn it on poliet flares up, heating isnt doing anything...andnot heating radiators either is this a big job does any 1 no, the swithc is coming on to click on radiators there just arnt lisax :cry:

Sponsored Links
p2493710_l.jpg

pump it sends the water round the heating
as for where it is prob near the boiler under floor or in the side of the chimmney breast ;)

Sponsored Links
oooohh second morgage time :LOL: :LOL: ;)
might only be stuck
if you can find it unde the screw marked belld and stick a screwdriver in the hole and turn the shaft ;)

im guessing mine is behind my fire and i aint about to take the fire off wall, as wouldnt no how to.... i have seen the pump before just cant rememeber were

no im not about to be that silly iphoned a loacl plumer just wanted to no if any 1 knew if it was a bg job and how expencive as we in middle of selling house thak you for your help lisa

If pump just needs a poke to get it going it's just a call-out, if needs replacing probably about £120, depending...
Sometimes the pumps are under the floorboards to one side of the fireplace. Bad news if you have laminate floors!

hi if it was the pump would that not make my wter not work too as poilet is firing up for when you put water on, it just not doing anything when you put heating on

arrah it seem that now my water isnt working either well its not making the poliet flare up im thinking big job now lisaxx

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back