My last question on supp bonding

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Right, this is my last question on supp bonding cause I'm getting pi**ed off with the subject............. :confused:

Need to get this right for my assessment. All copper pipes involved here, My bathroom has x1 towel radiator which you can only see about an inch of pipe because it goes into the wall, x1 sink which you can just about see the pipes because they go behind some boxing in, x1 toilet with about a metre of pipe showing for the flush, x1 shower run off the combi (no electric), x1 bath with pipes behind bath panel. I have an airing cupboard outside the bathroom with the combi boiler in. Can I just bond all the pipes in the airing cupboard back to the bathroom light cpc ?

Just a yes or no will be ok (if no please explain!! :rolleyes: )

Sponsored Links
As long as it is including all circuit protective conductors of any circuits feeding class 1 or 2 equipment in the zones to all extraneous conductive parts in the zones then I don't see a problem. I take it all the pipes are solder joined? Plastic drains? No metallic building structure either exposed or in contact with a metallic object such as a bathtub or shower basin?
Have you read this: clicky

Thanks for that spark123. All soldered pipes & plastic drains, No metallic building structure either exposed or in contact with a metallic object such as a bathtub or shower basin. :D

Sponsored Links
Norv said:
...x1 shower run off the combi (no electric)...
Won't you have to bond the nurse's station that will be needed to treat all the burns from the shower?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back