My mum used to be a teacher ...

If anyone on the forum really does believe that behaviour in schools now is no different to behaviour in the 70s, then you really really have no idea what you are talking about.
True dat.
Some on here think Tom Browns School Days is present day real life.

Sponsored Links
you can rely on older people to claim that in their day, children were well behaved, respectful to their elders, attentive at school and didn't steal sweets from woolworths or eat chips in the street.

older people have always said such things, and it has never been true.
No, you can't, because it's rubbish. Is it because you're "old" that that's the sort of rhetoric you come out with?

Last edited:
Some children become a burden to their (non-parent) guardian. And not because of the child's behaviour or that they didn't make their bed or clean their room. It's because that child is not born of those entrusted for the welfare of the sprog. It's the bit missing from the puzzle and where abuse is allowed to fester and become rife, before the ruined child is discarded in the social services merry-go-round.

There are a few childless folk on here with opinions that raise an eyebrow or two, none of them I bet have ever been entrusted with the daily welfare of an abused sprog. A lot of problems with children can be sorted with a wee bit of attention from someone other than those that would like to have sex with them or beat them or abuse them.
Yep, and far more don't have 2 guardians.
"In 1971, just eight per cent of households were headed by a lone parent, but by 2011 that figure had reached 22 per cent."
And now it's nearing 30%.
If that combines with being less well off (inevitable) or less academic ability then the behaviour is likely to be worse.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Lol. The missus is enjoying six weeks off as we speak. I get to hear stories about school kids that would make your hair curl. Some are brought up by grans or aunts because dads in prison and the mom committed suicide.

At the end of every term my missus gets 'goodies' from grateful sprogs who realised she had the patience and tenacity to sit for hours with them to help them and encourage them to get their grades. One girl that lives in a care home up the road from us, baked her a (fantastic) cheese cake and said some of the nicest things in a card. The same girl will not say hello to her or acknowledge her when out and about. The girls father is in prison and the mom is an alcoholic. She was even abused by the care home staff.

But no, I have never actually worked at the school but I visit there often and chat with her colleagues. I have had sprogs from schools work with me too. I go out and have drinks/food with teachers often. I have been asked to give a wee talk in school about the importance of math's in the building trade and how we use things like trig' etc.

I visited my own sprogs schools for every parents evening, sports events etc and missed only one.

Back to you childless (wifeless?) trans.

Well I have worked in 8 schools
One for over 20 years now

And those 8 do not include a school
(?) for severely autistic children

Or a sort of therapeutic centre ( now shut) for teenagers

Also have worked for several teachers

And was at a special
Needs teachers prop last week

Worked on two travellers sites for the local council as welll

Scientology church
Quakers ( key holder)
Unitarian church
Baptists centre ( happy clappy mob)

Hindus
Muslims

A Cambodian refugee / and author
Who escaped the killing fields

Famous artist (rip)

Plus other well known celebs

There are a few childless folk on here with opinions that raise an eyebrow or two, none of them I bet have ever been entrusted with the daily welfare of an abused sprog. A lot of problems with children can be sorted with a wee bit of attention from someone other than those that would like to have sex with them or beat them or abuse them.
My special needs co-ordinator looked into "Karen's" life... Mum a crack head, succession of low life men, Karen not knowing whether she was punched bored or counter-sunk. Senco (and her grown up daughter) who worked Tue/Wed?Thur would come in her own time Friday, take the kid home around the corner, give her an hour in the bath, smellies, shampoo, new clean undies, wash n dry her uniform and feed her to bursting- back in time for the bell. Totally illegal probably, but we thought, "F it!". Mum never even noticed. The child was doomed really, but my mantra was always, "We don't know what these kids' lives are like at home, so my demand upon all of us is, we make school the best 6 hours of their day." I satisfy myself with that.

I get to hear stories about school kids that would make your hair curl. Some are brought up by grans or aunts because dads in prison and the mom committed suicide.
One of my students lived with his aunt and uncle. According to him, that was because he had been "signed over" to them to prevent him being taken into care like his three siblings had been. I insist I have full details of the students before I take them on to enable me to make a H&S risk assessment on them. Some of them have had an absolutely terrible life - a life you couldn’t possibly imagine.

Well I have worked in 8 schools
One for over 20 years now

And those 8 do not include a school
(?) for severely autistic children

Or a sort of therapeutic centre ( now shut) for teenagers

Also have worked for several teachers

And was at a special
Needs teachers prop last week

Worked on two travellers sites for the local council as welll

Scientology church
Quakers ( key holder)
Unitarian church
Baptists centre ( happy clappy mob)

Hindus
Muslims

A Cambodian refugee / and author
Who escaped the killing fields

Famous artist (rip)

Plus other well known celebs
As far as pizzing contests go, yours is dribbling down yer (childless) leg boyo. (y)

As far as pizzing contests go, yours is dribbling down yer (childless) leg boyo. (y)

Fact is noseall you have never worked in a school

Than again with your homo phobic attitude you would not be a fit and proper person to have in a school

Dribbling that probably refers to
You best advised you get yer prostrate checked out :ROFLMAO:

And whilst yer at it book yer self in for a course of cholonic irrigation so as to clear yer ead :ROFLMAO:

Let’s hope yer ead does not cave in after

Oh missed that one though you said childish

Child less wrong

I
Have 2 daughters one I see on a fairly regular basis the other one I do Not

as it is not possible

Ask her to clean your nails. (y)

What the one I am unable to
See ? That’s not possible although she had good nails last time i
Saw her

The other one has very good nails

You got kids than noseall
You mention sprogs alot
I assume you mesm
Children ??

You the father of said sprogs
Than ?? ;)

Fact is noseall you have never worked in a school
We used to work in a lot of schools in the 1980's. The company we subbed to did all the county work, brewery, NCB stuff etc. I never became educated about children and education, teachers or the way schools were run until my wife started working in one and I had children of my own.

What makes you believe you become an expert because you change their shítters?

We used to work in a lot of schools in the 1980's. The company we subbed to did all the county work, brewery, NCB stuff etc. I never became educated about children and education, teachers or the way schools were run until my wife started working in one and I had children of my own.

What makes you believe you become an expert because you change their shítters?

Don’t understand your point tbh
Where did I say i
Was an expert ?

Blimey you worked in schools years ago

Different criteria today Noseall
You would have to be security checked blimey you
May have a problem one look at yer dirty finger nails and it would be a no for you

That taken together with a lack of common sense and dirty finger nails

Well do not ask for
Whom the bell tolls noseall
It tolls for thee :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back