my speakers won,t work

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You must excuse me ,I don't understand these things too much,so can anyone tell me what wrong with my speakers,I've checked the fuse and the socket in the computer both ok but the light wont illuminate on the speaker and obviously there is no sound .

Sponsored Links
as you dont have a green light its likly to be power to the speakers at fault

check the sound isnt on mute

try a different socket if mains powerd, check the on off button/ volume is on

try plugging the speakers into an altrnative earpiece socket like the front off the tower

try different speakers if you can and try these speakers elswhere

Thans,tried all your suggestions to no avail,my daughter has now told me that there was a loud bang so I guess they have ceased to be,cheers anyway.........

struggling said:
Thans,tried all your suggestions to no avail,my daughter has now told me that there was a loud bang so I guess they have ceased to be,cheers anyway.........

the correct information can be so verry usefull :LOL:

reminds me of an ex misses who said the tv just stopped working
it was a very expensive all bells and whistles at the time sony trinitron
costing about £400 in mid 80s that was approching a months wages then :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

when you changed channels by toutching two metal contacts to select one of the six possible channels [each chanel then had there own position on the control panel :D ]
i touched channel 1 and it went to channel 5 what ever button you pressed it went back to channel5 [channel five wasnt even thought of then you just used the frequencys for you video]

any way after quizing several times as to what happend i eventualy got an answer aaaaaaaaaaaagggggggghhhhhhhhhh ffffffffffffccccccccuuuuukkkk :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
eeeeeeehhhhhhhh shurely everone knows you dont water plants on top off a tv ;) ;)

luckily after 20 mins UNPLUGED with a hair dryer some distance away it dryed out and worked fine

Sponsored Links
i dont like sterio typing people :( :( :(
but i bet you cant guess what her "natural "hair colour was :eek: :eek: ;)

Back