Myson Masquerade Gas Fire Spares

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Guys,

I wonder if any of you could maybe point me in the direction of where I may be able to purchase spares for a Myson Masquerade gas fire. The fire will not stay lit after igniting. I've had a gas engineer put in a universal thermocouple but unfortunately this did not cure the problem and he has said that as no parts are now available it's game over. I'm hoping some of you experienced guys might be able to confirm if this is the case, he's willing to fit the part but said it's a waste of time searching for the parts.

Yours,

Jack

Sponsored Links
Not what I wanted to hear but I suspected it might be the case. Seems odd that a manufacturer wouldn't continue to produce spares, after all they'd be making money out of it.

Sponsored Links
Would this not have an anti-vitiation device built in - therefore dangerous to put anything other than an oem part?

Sack it off. There is no place for open flued gas fires in the modern world.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back