Myson MPE222

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have installed a new timer and I have replaced the 3 manual valves with Myson MPE 222s I have tested the valves and they are fine I now need to link the boiler to the system There are two extra wires - orange and grey. I have connected the positive wire from the boiler to either of these two remaining wires but the boiler does not come on when the valve is activated. Is there a time delay until the valve is fully open or how do I connect the boiler.

All help appreciated

:confused:

Sponsored Links
In case :rolleyes:

Blue is neutral.

Brown is the call from the cylinder or room stat.

Grey is permanent live.

Orange is switch live.

Sponsored Links
Thanks to Kevplumb and Doitall. This works a treat. Much appreciated. :D :D

Hi Again
The Sunvic 307 XLS programmer seems to have crashed twice since installation and I have great difficulty resetting. However I get it working thanks to perseverance rather than having a troubleshooter guide. The following comes up when I commence re programming -9:7E. Does anyone know what such means or how to reconfigure the whole thing again.
:confused: :confused:

Hi Again
The Sunvic 307 XLS programmer seems to have crashed twice since installation and I have great difficulty resetting. However I get it working thanks to perseverance rather than having a troubleshooter guide. The following comes up when I commence re programming -9:7E. Does anyone know what such means or how to reconfigure the whole thing again.
:confused: :confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back