Myson Thermostatic Radiator Valve Head

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've broken the head of a Myson Thermostatic Radiator Valve. Its about 15 years old. Myson no longer stock this valve. Does anyone have an old one they could sell me? Nicola

Sponsored Links
Even though the actual valve has been discontinued you should be able to get a head to fit; www.heatingcontrolsonline.co.uk supply heads for Myson valves. I have had the same problem and ordered one from them today (how I came across your query). If you want to wait a few days I'll let you know if it works.
Trevor

Hi Trevor, I too have contacted the same people. I called Myson and they said I have to order an adaptor too. Apparently you will need to order these two items.. 2TRVHEAD and 2TRVADAP then it will work! I'm waiting for them to call me when they have one in stock. I'll call them again today to chase them. Thanks. Nicola

Sponsored Links
Trevor, I just called them, and Matthew said they will be in in about 1 weeks time, so you might want to put your order in too! You will need the adapter. thanks. Nicola

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back