Myson Thermostatic Valves

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is there a replacement Myson Thermostatic valve head for the Myson Petite model which are fitted to a number of my radiators? ( I have two which are not operating correctly) Thanks

Sponsored Links
Comparing the inside of the head at the lower end with a working valve the plastic insert which contacts the valve plunger is 4 or 5 mm lower when the valve is fully open. So, even when the head is open fully the insert in the head is holding down the valve body plunger.

Sponsored Links
Comparing the defective with the good--- --- something has happened inside the head to cause it to not open the valve at all.
I have been looking on internet and I can get replacement heads. Reading the info. they mention "contract" valves. Could these be a cheaper version of the petite model.? My valves do not have the Myson name on the top but they are identical to those I have been looking at on the net. as replacements.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back