Mystery MFI kitchen

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know what this range of kitchen units was called.

I've got to replace a heat damaged kitchen unit door. Units were fine for years and years, then got a new cooker as the Cannon one we had gave up the ghost. I guess the POS we got to replace the Cannon just wasn't as well insulated.

Kitchen units must be around 10 -13 years old. i recall that we got them from the now defunct MFI - but I can't for the life of me remember what they were called - albeit I think it was a pretty popular range...

Maybe some out there has a better memory than I do (not difficult!)

Sponsored Links
Thanks but I think I've tracked it down now ....

I saw somewhere that Howdens Joinery were the suppliers for MFI. On looking at Howdens own website. I saw that their 'Stornoway' range of kitchen units looked uncannily similar. They only supply to the trade though ...

Managed to find prices on a website called topclasscarpentry.com:-

http://www.topclasscarpentry.com/kitchen/6/

Not cheap though - if I buy from them it'll cost £110.49 for just the one door - ouch! [The whole base unit inc two doors and two drawers would be £209.12]

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back