N Scotland - air source problem installation

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My mother has an air source heating system installed by the McInnes Group in Inverness under the Warm Works scheme and its a disaster. There's a leak they can't find and much of the pipework under the floor has not been insulated as such over a thousand pounds of new flooring has to be lifted. Can any one recommend a company in the north of Scotland that can inspect and repair the monumental cockup they left. Money not a problem. I need this done ASAP , my mother is 84 and suffers from dementia. Any help will be much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Is this on the 'wet side' of the heating pipework ? Is access under the floors possible ?
Any decent plumber should be able to sort that out.

Is there no recourse under the grant to get the original installers back ?

First port of call ........surely ? ~

https://www.warmworks.co.uk/

Sponsored Links
McInnes have been back. I showed them one of the pipes under the living room that isn't insulated, they looked under a second hatch and told me everything was fine under it. I was sceptical so checked when they left and sure enough another uninsulated pipe. I put an inspection camera under a radiator in one of the bedrooms and guess what ? Another uninsulated pipe.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back