name that tune

We have some of that soup it's been in our freezer for agessss, parsnip and potato or something :)

Don't think I would eat it, but it would hurt someone if they were trying to break in and i threw it at them, its rock solid :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I remember it was played on a brass instrument, pretty sure it's a trombone or tuba, the covent garden tune has similarities but is not quite the same...I'm thinking the original was in a childrens tv program maybe...or something like a carry on film/comedy.

I remember it was played on a brass instrument, pretty sure it's a trombone or tuba, the covent garden tune has similarities but is not quite the same...I'm thinking the original was in a childrens tv program maybe...or something like a carry on film/comedy.
I think we're on the same wavelength :)

Sponsored Links
I didn't hear any music on their site?.

Cheers

Richard
Richard, apologies i've just revisited the site and they have stopped playing the tune, thats going to make it even harder to find now :(

Tim you gotta give us a bit more bud.

What about doing a stint like Joe does now on Youtube with your Da Da De Dees and see if we can pick it out any better? Just a suggestion.

WHY DID I TELL YOU TO DO THAT?!?!?!? Now its in my flamin head! I know it but what is it.....AHHHHH!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Back