Narrow fridge needed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure if this is the correct forum to post this in, as it's not really a repair question, but I hoped I could draw on your collective knowledge.

I'm looking for a narrow under counter fridge. It doesn't need to have an ice box, just a bog standard fridge will do - the real clincher is the width. I currently have a 48 cm fridge, but it's too close to the cooker (world's smallest kitchen) and is about to break, so ideally I'd like to replace it with a 46 cm model.

I know 46cm is a non-standard size, but I also know that Whirlpool used to produce a 46cm model (the ARC0140). This seems to have been discontinued.

Has anyone seen a similarly small narrow fridge of a different design??? I'm getting nowhere searching the internet - I'm just finding price comparision sites or tall slimline fridges.

Thanks in anticipation.

Sponsored Links
I have a 460mm fridge/freezer, unfortunately its by Servis & I wouldn't recommend even crossing the road to get a free one.
But if your stuck, they did them.... not sure about now.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back