Nasty sarcastic eye-rollers

I came on here looking for a bit of help but ended up being made to look like an idiot......................................................... :confused:

The fellas are really nice on here Vikki

Welcome to the site
love0054.gif

Sponsored Links
oogeemoo - if you make a point of misspelling every second word on purpose, you do look pretty stupid. It isn't people being fussy over grammar.

I came on here looking for a bit of help but ended up being made to look like an idiot......................................................... :confused:
Reviving a 3 month old post won’t help your cause much either; :rolleyes:

i was on the verge of posting a thread like this.... my problem is not with the general discussion forum... anything goes there really. But elsewhere, you ask a question, and some old favourites start a war on your thread. It's like going in to the butchers, asker for a pound of gammon, and ending with the staff having fisticuffs (don't think i've ever typed that word before in my life !!!! :eek: )

But that said, this site is still worth it's weight in gold..... there are some very helpful people on here !

Sponsored Links
oogeemoo - if you make a point of misspelling every second word on purpose, you do look pretty stupid. It isn't people being fussy over grammar.

So lets just say for arguments sake that i couldn't actually spell!?
Does that mean im not entitled to ask a question on here&expect a decent answer??

Prejudice is the act of prejudging someone or something, and usually implies judging another person to be of less worth or value, based on little or no actual knowledge of them. Discrimination is when people are treated badly by others because of prejudice.

i was on the verge of posting a thread like this....
If you have something to say, that’s most positively the best thing to do rather than revive some old, boring, 3 month old carp thread!

my problem is not with the general discussion forum... anything goes there really.
It’s why I don’t generally get involved with it.

But elsewhere, you ask a question, and some old favourites start a war on your thread. It's like going in to the butchers, asker for a pound of gammon, and ending with the staff having fisticuffs (don't think i've ever typed that word before in my life !!!! :eek: )

Yup & to my mind it’s inexcusable unless there is “bait”; but you’ve got to admit that some OP’s just ask for it in the way they post & their response, or sometimes lack of it, to the genuine advice given!

But that said, this site is still worth it's weight in gold..... there are some very helpful people on here !
Absolutely, I don’t ask many questions but I’ve always had top response. My rule is always be clear, say please & then make sure you say thanks afterwards which, for some strange reason, not a lot of folks do; but perhaps they think we are paid to do this!

I will add that even some of those guilty of “less than favourable comments” in specific forums are knowledgeable folks who, mostly, provide genuine comments & advice, if not sometimes a bit blunt; but facts can sometimes be pretty blunt! Perhaps they get a bit bored when things are quiet in the general forum & they can’t slag each other off; & you’re not exactly innocent! That's not really my bag but I'm sure your all the best of friends really!
;)

oogeemoo Erm fanx 4 that,
I dont wanna do anyfin 2 it at all,gas is a very scary mary fing 4sure.
Wud u b allowed 2 tell me this then..............??
If that woteva its called woznt there,wud gas b comin out of it?
If so wud it b mildly dangerous,very dangerous or extremely dangerous???
Fanku in advance of u maybe bein allowed 2 answer my Q?
icon_lol.gif
Vikki.

Would you expect anyone with half a brain to give advice on gas related boiler parts based on that :eek: :eek: :eek:

No, I think not

oogeemoo Erm fanx 4 that,
I dont wanna do anyfin 2 it at all,gas is a very scary mary fing 4sure.
Wud u b allowed 2 tell me this then..............??
If that woteva its called woznt there,wud gas b comin out of it?
If so wud it b mildly dangerous,very dangerous or extremely dangerous???
Fanku in advance of u maybe bein allowed 2 answer my Q?
icon_lol.gif
Vikki.

Would you expect anyone with half a brain to give advice on gas related boiler parts based on that :eek: :eek: :eek:

No, I think not

Reading between the lines maybe?
Its blatantly obvious what i was trying to say,well at least to anyone with half a brain.
So why go on about how i wrote/worded it?
I simply asked what it was because i don't know,what purpose it serves because i dont know,its importance because yet again i dont know.
Yes i have my reasons for wanting to know this,main part being due to a so called experts negligence.
I wanted to at least be able to know the bare minimum of information before meeting with the company involved&like you all keep saying......Gas is Very Dangerous

Now were getting there.

The part in question has been modified/replaced.

Go back to the plumber forum and tell the truth

Sponsored Links
Back