Natascha Kampusch

L

Lincsbodger

Remember her? the little blond 10 year old girl some sick perv kept locked up for 8 years in a secret basement in Austria?

i see she's agreed to help make a film of her life. Personally I think she's an amazing girl, seems to have bounced back ok, and i hope the rest of her life is a bit more pleasant.......

NataschaKampusch460.jpg

Sponsored Links
Unlikely lines to hear in a fairytale . . .

"In the wardrobe, we found a secret compartment . . . that lead to the Fritzl family!"

:cool:

Frankie Boyle's dark, but genius humour. :LOL:

That film's going to be as exciting as Anne Franks Diary.

Monday.........stayed in

Tuesday........stayed in

Wednesday...stayed in

Sponsored Links
That film's going to be as exciting as Anne Franks Diary.

Monday.........stayed in

Tuesday........stayed in

Wednesday...stayed in

Actually it will be quite interesting, I think.

She seems to have developed Stockholme syndrome. When the recovered the body of the perv, she cried when she found out he was dead. she carried a photo of the coffin around with her for months. All the clothes she wore in the cellar have been carefully washed, iron and hung in a wardrobe. She even bought the house with the cellar, even though the City gave her a massive flat in the city centre. Theres definitely some sort of wierd relationship developed.

Also, the psychological damage she suffered was unique - she went fro m12 year old to 20 in total isolation from her peers, and thats the point where you find yourself, and find your sexuality and personality.where eyou learn your adult social skills off your peers, when you grow up. And she never did that, or did it in isolation.

You cant imagine what must be going on in some of the darker corners of her psyche.

Back