Natatmo NTH01-EN-EU smart thermo compatible with glow worm ??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi i have been trying to research and i have even contacted glow worm but they said they wont give me info on third party products. i want to know if the natatmo nth01-en-eu is compatible with glow worm esicom 28c boiler

Sponsored Links
thanks Ian, i dont mean to question your inelegance but how do you know?

thanks Ian, i dont mean to question your inelegance but how do you know?
Cos I am a Gas engineer and I have just looked at the installation instructions for your thermostat, and I know the Glow worm range, that thermostat is volt free switching so is suitable, at the end of the day it is just a switch, nothing else, you might be dissapointed though, I have never heard of that brand and so many really cheap products flooding the market these days, with no warranty or backup, but go for it apart from looking terrible it might actually work

Sponsored Links
Cheers Ian. The reason I chose it is I have a which subscription and its a which best buy. As far as I know it connects right into the boiler and it does not need a mains plug. That's why I choose this one.

Cheers Ian. The reason I chose it is I have a which subscription and its a which best buy. As far as I know it connects right into the boiler and it does not need a mains plug. That's why I choose this one.
You are wrong, here is how it is wired in

Great thermostat, great energy report, great temp tweaking from the thermostat simple to install. Also a which recommended best buy.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back