NCB

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
stupid question but....

car insurance is due for renewal nxt month. so far i have have 1 year NCB... exactly what happens with this?

Sponsored Links
If you stay with the same insurance company,it will be deducted automatically in your quote;if you shop around,you will need to declare how much you have.
1 year is normally 30% off,2 years 40% etc. up to whatever maximum they do (65 or 70%)

PowerTool said:
If you stay with the same insurance company,it will be deducted automatically in your quote;if you shop around,you will need to declare how much you have.
1 year is normally 30% off,2 years 40% etc. up to whatever maximum they do (65 or 70%)

ill be goin with someone else. there is no way im goin with norwich union again. had nowt but bother when changin cars

My personal recommendation would be Direct Line. Excellent breakdown cover too.

Sponsored Links
ban-all-sheds said:
Me too. Not had cover from them since March for obvious reasons but they always used to be very good.

ban-all-sheds said:

im gettin insured theu my dads traders insurance nxt year (hopefully). ill keep direct line in mind if i have to go with someone else tho

If you are a member of a union (amicus etc), they sometimes have special offers for members with insurance companies such as Frizzel. Other one to look into is if the company you work for may have special offers with any insurance companies.

Back