necessity to use Super seal inserts with Speedfix

Thanks for all your comments. I've decided to leave the work I've done as it is. There's no real difference in price, so I'll use the Superseals from now on, but I don't know why!

Sponsored Links
If it makes you feel better then I have a bag of the super seals and usually just use the plain ones.

I suppose that I should use them up sometime.

What annoys me is that there are several different types of pipe and inserts and I just do a trial and error to find those that match.

Tony

Yeah, I got a roll of Toolstation PB pipe (which unrolls and straightens really nicely) and some PB inserts. Anyway, point is, I got some straight Speedfix pipe too and I've been using the Speedfix inserts in both. It really doesn't seem to matter.

Sponsored Links
Thanks Gasbod, that's reassuring. I hadn't seen that part of the Speedfit documentation.

Would you award a degree in English to someone who did that?

Edited to correct spelling "aware" to "award" ! I type quickly and aim to correct spelling afterwares !

Dan, I think I'd have been a bit more careful THEIR, before pressing the submit button....no English AWAREs for Tony, either
:mrgreen:

I generally use Screwfit for my Speedfix inserts rather than Tallstanchion :D

One of my favourites: could of as an abreviation of could have. :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back